Who loves The Big Game!?
Well, truth be told, I’m not much into sports games, but I do love food! And where there’s a big game, there’s food so let’s party! I won’t bore you with the details, but I whipped up these tasty flatbread pizza’s after picking up some Naan bread for a video I produced for Foodtown. These came out really, really tasty!!! Enjoy😃
Tomato-Hummus Flatbread Pizza
Prep: 5 minutes
Bake 8 to 10 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
· 1 Naan bread or other flatbread
· ¼ cup Sabra® Original Hummus
· 1 tablespoon store bought pesto
· ½ cup sliced grape tomatoes
· 2 ounces fresh mozzarella balls, cut in half
· Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
· Spread hummus over flatbread. Toss tomatoes with pesto, layer evenly over hummus followed by fresh mozzarella.
· Place in oven directly on oven rack for about 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
· Let cool for 3 to 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
189 Calories; 18.5g carbohydrate; 9.5g fat; 7g protein; 350mg Sodium; 1g fiber