Summer Peach and Chicken Salad
- Spring Mix Salad
- 1 pound Chicken Breast
- Salt & pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 peaches halved, pit removed
- 1 Seedless cucumber chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper chopped
- ¼ red onion finely chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- Store prepared dressing such as balsamic vinaigrette
- Season both sides chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill over medium-high heat. Spray with cooing spray, cook about 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray peaches with cooking spray and grill in high heat until slightly charred. Once done, slice peaches and set aside
- Assemble salad: In a large bowl combine Green way salad, cucumber, red bell pepper, blueberries, peaches and top with sliced chicken breast. Toss with desired dressing and enjoy!