These skinny meatballs are skimpy on carbs but not flavor! Packed with satisfying protein, these meatballs will keep you full for hours!
Skinny Turkey Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine turkey, egg, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
- Mix until very well combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, form mixture into 15 balls.
- Line a large baking sheet with alumiminm foil and spray with cooking spray. Arrange meatballs on baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes, turning over half way through. (An internal thermometer should read 165 degrees).
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley, enjoy as is. Alternatively, heat crushed tomatoes to a simmer in a large pot and add meatballs, simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
227 calories; 2g carbohydrate; 12g fat; 32g protein; 0g fiber
With ¼ cup crushed tomatoes:
262 calories; 9g carbohydrate; 12g fat; 34g protein; 0g fiber