Hands up if you love a quick lunch for weight loss!
With 6 simple ingredients, I put together a delicious lunch super quick. The Franklin Farms® portabella veggie balls bake for 15 minutes, everything else was assemble and eat!
What’s the trick? First of all, I always have either fresh veggies prepped in my fridge or frozen vegetables like Green Giant® grilled zucchini (total lifesaver). I enjoy vegetarian meals several times a week, and no they don’t have to be low in protein!
This fab lunch contains 26g protein and 12 g of fiber – can you say filling! Slide 2 shows a few of the products I used, you’ll absolutely love the veggie balls if you haven’t tried them yet, they’re pretty much a staple for me haha!
Portabella-Zucchini Veggie Wrap
· 3 Franklin Farms® portabella veggie balls
· 1 Tumaro’s® Oat with Flax Wrap
· 1 ounce part-skim mozzarella cheese
· 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
· Handfull arugula
· 3 Green Giant® Grilled Zucchini slices
1. Cook veggie balls according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, cook zucchini slices on hot pan (about 4 minutes)
3. Assemble wrap, spread mayonnaise, arugula, zucchini, veggie balls and top with cheese. Enjoy!
Nutrition information for 1 wrap:
349 Calories; 37g carbohydrate; 25g protein; 16g fat; 729mg sodium; 12g fiber