Pineapple & “Cream”
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 low-fat Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 pound Fresh pineapple peeled and cut into chunks (see note)
- 2-3 leaves fresh basil optional
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt and honey in a medium bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat at high speed until light and creamy.
- Stir in lemon zest. Add pineapple to a dessert dish and top with yogurt cream.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil if desired.
- Any remaining cream may be covered and refrigerated for up to 8 hours.
1. Cut off the top, turn and cut off the end.
2. Remove the skin of the pineapple by slicing off the sides and turning as you go,
3. Cut the pineapple in half through the core, cut each half again down the middle and remove the core.
4. Slice lengthwise and then cut into chunks. Nutrition Information:
210 Calories; 41g Carbohydrate; 4g Fat; 8g Protein; 86mg Sodium; 3g Fiber