Peanut Butter Cup Berry Nice Cream
- 1 Banana frozen (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup strawberries frozen (about 5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 Chobani Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons peanuts crushed
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Chocolate Chips
- Cut fruit into ½ inch pieces and freeze in a single layer for at least 3 hours before beginning. This step is important so that processing the frozen fuit is easier.
- Add Banana and strawberries to a food processor, pulse 3 to 4 times. Add in almond milk, process until smooth (scraping down sides with a rubber spatula as needed).
- Divide nice cream between two bowls, top each with equal amounts of Greek yogurt followed by crushed peanuts and chocolate chips
270 Calories; 38g carbohydrate; 10g fat; 11g protein; 38mg sodium; 5g fiber