High Protein PB&J Overnight Oats
- 1 cup Planet Oat Unsweetened Oat Milk
- 2/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 container Fage plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons unsalted peanuts crushed
- Combine oat milk, oats, yogurt, peanut butter and chia seeds in a large bowl.
- Divide mixture between two bowls or glass jars. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to enjoy, top each bowl with half the raspberries and crushed peanuts and enjoy!
- TIP: If oats are too stiff, stir in additional oat milk.
329 calories; 34g carbohydrate; 15g fat; 20g protein; 7.5g fiber
Recipe: Jacqueline Gomes, RDN