Grilled Chicken & Mexican Street Corn
- For the chicken:
- 1.5 pounds Boneless skinless Chicken Breast sliced into cutlets
- 2 limes juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- Salt & Pepper
- For the corn:
- · 4 ears Sweet Corn on the cob
- · 2 limes separated
- · 2 tablespoons olive oil
- · ¼ tablespoon smoked paprika
- · ¼ tablespoon chili powder
- · 3 gloves garlic minced
- · Salt and pepper.
- · ¼ cup cilantro finely chopped
- · 1/3 cup soft crumbled Cotija or Feta cheese
- In a plastic food bag or glass container add chicken breast, lime juice, olive oil, cumin, garlic powder, paprika and oregano. Place in refrigerator for 1 to 4 hours max.
- Prepare corn. Preheat oven to 350 degrees or outdoor grill.
- Cut 4 pieces of aluminum foil large enough to wrap each ear of corn separately.
- Place one ear of corn in each aluminum foil square.
- In a small bowl squeeze the juice of one lime (about 2 Tbsp) and mix in olive oil, paprika, chili powder and garlic, a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Brush each ear of corn with lime mixture from step 4 and seal each foil to form a packet.
- Grill for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Carefully remove each corn from foil packet and sprinkle each with extra chili powder, cheese, cilantro & a squeeze of lime.
- Remove chicken from marinade, grill 5 minutes per side and serve alongside Mexican corn with fresh lime slices.
396 calories; 21g carbohydrate; 46g protein; 12.5g fat; 389mg sodium, 3g Fiber