Crunchy Slaw Burgers
- 4 Beef Patties
- 4 Whole Wheat English muffins split and toasted
- 4 thin slices cheddar cheese
- Broccoli Slaw
- 12 ounces Broccoli Slaw
- ½ cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1 ½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- Prepare slaw. Combine all ingredients into a bowl. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat an indoor grill pan or outdoor gas grill over medium-high heat. Pat burgers dry, season with salt if desired. Cook burgers to minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Top each burger with cheese just before removing from grill.
- Toast English muffins, top one half with burger followed by broccoli slaw and top with remaining English muffin half. Enjoy!
- Tip: Use left-over slaw in sandwiches and tacos or as a side for your burger!
480 Calories; 32g carbohydrate; 12g fat; 13g protein; 656mg sodium; 5g fiber