Cranberry-Almond Protein Balls
- 1 cup Almond butter*
- 2 scoops Vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Ocean Spray Craisins
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, stir well.
- Using a one-tablespoon scoop/spoon, scoop out dough into 28 balls onto a large cookie sheet.
- Refrigerator until firm, then store in air-tight container in refrigerator or freeze.
* Oil separation in natural nut butters is normal, just give it a stir before using and refrigerate. Nutrition Information:
92 calories; 9g carbohydrate; 5g fat; 4g protein; 35mg sodium; 1g fiber Recipe by Jacqueline Gomes, RDN, MBA