Chicken, Asparagus & Carrot Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 Whole Perdue® Oven Stouffer Roaster 3.5 to 4.5 lbs
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 large carrots peeled and cut into thin rounds
- 1.5 lbs baby potatoes halved
- 2 tablespoon olive oil separated
- Kosher Salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 lemons cut in half
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Start by cutting the whole chicken into parts (thighs, drumsticks, breast, wings). Remove skin and place chicken on a large baking sheet covered in aluminum foil and coated with cooking spray. Squeeze ½ lemon over chicken and place remaining lemon halves flesh side up, then Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and season.
- In a small bowl combine spices (garlic powder, thyme, cumin, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper). Season chicken with this mixture.
- Add potatoes and carrots to sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with kosher salt & pepper. Place sheet pan in oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove sheet pan from oven, place chicken over potatoes, leaving room for the asparagus spears. Place spears on pan, season with salt & pepper and continue baking for another 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken reaches minimal internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Serve immediately and enjoy!