4 Ingredient Shrimp Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces Ronzoni pasta rigatoni, penne, elbows, rotini
- 1 pound shrimp peeled, deveined (~16-20 count)
- 1 bag Green Giant Simply Steam Green Beans & Almonds* defrosted
- 1 Tbsp store bought prepared pesto
- Salt & pepper
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Season shrinp with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil and add to pan, cook 2 to 3 minutes per size or until cooked through.
- Assemble salad: Add pasta, shrimp, vegetables and pesto to a large bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Enjoy!
- *Use any vegetable variety you enjoy most.
340 Calories; 46g carbohydrate; 6g fat; 23g protein; 3g fiber