Split Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- 4 Split chicken breasts bone-in about 2.5lbs, skin removed
- 1 large carrot finely sliced
- 3 zucchini cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound russet potatoes cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet covered with aluminum foil with cooking spray. Add cut potatoes, drizzle with oil or cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, have all vegetables cut and set aside.
- Season chicken with chili powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt & pepper.
- Remove potatoes from oven, add cut vegetables, season with salt if desired and place chicken nestled in between vegetables and potatoes. Drizzle with oil or cooking spray.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
356 Calories; 45g carbohydrate; 4g fat; 37g protein; 710mg sodium; 6g fiber
Recipe by: Jacqueline Gomes, RDN